Quick extreme makeup post. I’m calling it ‘Snow Princess’. I didn’t want to go with the obvious blue/green tones and so opted for pink instead. Lots of shimmer and glitter were involved too.
- Base- Shade 9 from the MUA Immaculate Collection Palette.
- Inner Eye- 17 Solo Glitter Shadow in Style Queen, topped with Barry M Dazzle Dust in White
- Centre Lid- Dusted with a small amount of Glitter by Gemma Kidd,. Crushed Jewel in Lolite.
- Outer Eye- A blend of Shade 3 from the MUA Immaculate Collection Palette and Sugarpill’s Dollpop.
- Cut Crease- Rimmel kohl liner in White, set with Sugarpill’s Tako (taken all the way upto brow).
- Eyeliner- Sugarpill’s Dollpop used wet as a liquid liner.
- Eyebrows- Coloured in with Rimmel kohl pencil in White and set with Sugarpill’s Dollpop.
- Lower Lash Line- Outer edge, Sugarpill’s Dollpop used wet as a liquid liner. Inner corner, Rimmel kohl liner in white, set with Sugarpill’s Tako and topped with Collection 2000 Glam Crystals in Hustle.
- Mascara- Rimmel Scandaleyes in Black.
- False lashes- Ends of a strip set, customised with pink paint, glitter and sequin stars.
- Liner/Lipstick- Rimmel lip liner pencil in Indian Rose. I used this to fill in the whole lip shape.
- Outline- Rimmel kohl pencil in white.
- Gloss- Barry M lipgloss in Strawberries and Cream.
- Bourgois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in Pale Vanilla, mixed with Barry M Dazzle Dust in White.
I wish I could have gone out like this but I had too many practical things to get on with and it would have just been silly. Oh well, next time! That’s all for today, thank you kindly for reading.